February 11 the United Nations celebrates the International Day of Women in Science.
We would like to take this opportunity and join our voices to the world by sending a message of pride to our dear colleagues:
– Pooneh Shojaei, P. Eng., Electrical Engineer, pillar of Toronto Office
– Mariana Neatu, Jr. Eng., junior electrical engineer at the Laval Office
– Cristina Peter, mechanical technician at the Laval Office
– Arlene Chávez-Rojas, designer draftsman in the Montreal Office
– Karine Delorme, mechanical technician in the Montreal Office
– Noshin Malekzadeh, electrical designer, Toronto Office
– Sophie Tremblay, designer at the Laval Office
– Tatyana Vishnyakova, designer at the Laval Office.